I’ve had my blog for about nine months now (holy cow!), and I’ve shared some things about me here and there but most of them are just about my fashion or beauty preferences. I haven’t really shared too much about myself because I figured, who cares? But I know that I like to read posts where bloggers tell their readers a little more about themselves because it’s interesting to see what other people are like. And, let’s be honest, everyone’s just plain nosy. So, I figured I’d share 25 random facts about myself so you guys can get to know me a wee bit better.
1) My first name isn’t actually Brianna and that seems to catch a lot of people off guard.
2) I am graduating college pretty soon, and I am beyond thrilled about it!
3) I love God.
4) I have two pets: a cat and a dog (the cat is really my sister’s though and that is perfectly fine with me because I’m not really a cat person anyway.)
5) I absolutely love listening to music. I always have the radio on in the car when I’m driving. I also like a variety of music-anything from classical to some hip hop to electronic-I love all kinds.
6) I really, really, really enjoy iced coffees.
7) I’ve been in a relationship for the past 3.5 years, and he is the love of my life.
8) I only have two really good friends, but I love them both dearly.
9) I met one of my best friends through YouTube.
10) I’ve been friends with my other best friend literally since the day I was born.
11) I love reading good books when I can find the time. I will get so wrapped up in them that it’s all I can think about when I can’t read them.
12) I have a hard time spending more than $20 on a clothing item. It’s a habit that I am proud of but also feel like I need to break.
13) It is a life goal of mine to write a novel and have it published.
14) I love singing whenever I’m alone (mostly in the car). Seriously, I will belt out the songs, high notes and all.
15) I love stormy weather and rainy days, I almost prefer it to sunshine…almost.
16) Pride & Prejudice is by far the most romantic movie I have ever seen, and it holds a special place in my heart.
17) I usually take 1 to 1.5 hours to get ready, but if I need to I can also get ready in less than 10 minutes.
18) I love the idea of going to school and being among other students and taking notes and studying, but when it comes down to it, I actually kind of dislike school. I used to really love it, but now I feel like I’m burnt out on it.
19) I am really, really, really, really afraid of spiders…ugh!!! They are beyond gross.
20) I feel weird if I don’t have some kind of perfume or body spray on. I guess it’s just become so much of a habit that I don’t feel completely ready when I forget to put it on.
21) I am very sentimental with almost everything, and I find it very hard to get rid of things whether it’s clothes, birthday cards, or anything that might have the slightest bit of memories attached to it.
22) I love watching YouTube videos, especially beauty or fashion related ones. But I also love watching vlogs, comedy videos, and tags.
23) I can’t stand bad drivers, and I could name a whole list of things people do on the road that irritate me.
24) I view taking my makeup off and washing my face at night as a chore that I strongly dislike. Being a girl is tough!
25) I recently watched the entire series of Gossip Girl in a matter of a few months, and I’m really sad that it’s over now!
And there you go, 25 random facts about me. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. It took quite some time to think of 25 facts! I’d love to hear a random fact about you, or comment below if we have anything in common. 🙂