1. Nu.Me Curling Wand: Curling my hair is a must in the summer. If I even attempt to straighten it, it will be frizzy in about five seconds. This curling wand is amazing because it has multiple attachments so you can choose what kind of curl you’d like.
2. DevaCurl Shampoo and Conditioner: My mom introduced me to this duo over the summer. We both have naturally curly hair, and this shampoo and conditioner is amazing. It leaves your hair soft while also getting through the tangles that curls often create. I notice a huge difference between using a drugstore shampoo and conditioner and using this set.
3. Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Face Cleanser: My skin usually feels pretty gross from the summer heat, so it is essential to keep it clean. This face cleanser is gentle and doesn’t make my skin greasy or dry. I’ve tried many different face washes, and this one has been my favorite thus far.
4. Garnier Sheer Set Hairspray: My mom also introduced me to this hairspray. I’ve mentioned before that I absolutely love the Not Your Mother’s “She’s a Tease” hairspray because it provides volume without making my hair crunchy. This one is just as amazing, and for some reason the smell of it brings me back to my college days. Nostalgia aside, I’m happy to have found a substitute for my favorite hairspray because it can be hard to get my hands on sometimes.
5. TooFaced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer: I received a sample size of this bronzer during the summer and immediately fell in love. I’m not very good at contouring, but this bronzer gives me both color and a bit of shine so I don’t have to worry about a separate bronzer and highlighter. It adds just enough color to the skin to create a warm glow without looking over-bronzed or unnatural. Because of this, I think this bronzer could definitely be transitioned into the coming fall months.
What did you reach for the most this summer?