September has come to an end. I can’t believe how fast this year has gone by! It’ll be Christmas before we know it. Above are some of the items I noticed myself reaching for the most this month. What were your September favorites?
- Dr. Brandt “Pores No More” face primer – My mom introduced me to this face primer, and I love it! The texture is smoother and thinner than my trusty Benefit “Porefessional.” It also has kind of an herbal smell which I like because it makes me feel like my face is cleaner even though I’m putting makeup on. I know that’s not true, but hey, it makes me like the primer anyway.
- Urban Decay “Naked 3” palette – As we move deeper into fall, I’ve been reaching for the rosy hues of the Naked 3 palette. The colors add such a nice, warm feel to any makeup look. It has everything from golds to browns to pink tones.
- Garnier Fructis “Sheer Set” hairspray – I already mentioned this hairspray in another post, but I like it so much I had to put it here. I’ve been on the go all month at weddings and on a trip, and this hairspray helped me to keep my curls and up-do’s in tact.
- Bath & BodyWorks “Mahogany Teakwood” candle – This is one of my all time favorite scents at Bath & BodyWorks. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t smelled this before, but in case you haven’t, it basically smells like amazing men’s cologne. Whenever I burn this candle my whole house smells like Abercrombie & Fitch. I also found this scent in the form of shower gel, lotion, and body spray during the semiannual sale. I snatched them right up and have been smelling like men’s cologne for a month (which I’m not mad about).
- Anne Klein watch – It’s no secret to anyone who’s been following my blog lately that I’m obsessed with my Anne Klein watches. I’ve been reaching for the gold one more this month because it pairs so nicely with all of the dark, warm fall tones.
- OPI Nail Lacquer “Malaga Wine” – When it comes to nail polish, I love breaking out the dark colors for fall. This one is such a beautiful maroon color that will be on repeat for the next few months.